1. Analyst Contract Finance
Job Roles, Task & Responsibilities:
- Providing contract financial calculation with regard to monthly contract revenue recognition, monthly forecast and annual budget according to standard corporate accounting principle.
- Ensure projection of each contract equipment in AMT is periodically reviewed and updated accordingly.
- Ensuring integrity and reliability of actual data in AMT by reconciling with SAP.
- Ensuring all key relevant elements of contracts are in compliance with audit requirement.
- Conduct contract financial performance analysis in order to provide a recommendation with regard to revenue, margin, customer advance and risk.
- Provide comprehensive analysis and review on the overall contract financial performance.
- Provide comprehensive financial analysis with what-if scenarios to support commercial decisions made by Management in the event the contract is terminated early, or the Customer requests a change in price.
- Bachelor’s Degree (or Equivalent Experience 3 Years experience in Accounting or Finance or Contract or Equipment Management)
- Comprehending Business Company, Equipment Management & Understanding of contract management processes and legal aspect
- Business English
- Outstanding with Ms. Excel
- Good with SQL